Pass the parcel

Pass the parcel

At the party the kids played a game called "pass the parcel" whereby kids sit in circle passing a parcel until the music stops.

Then when the music stops the kids who have a parcel open it and find a little present they can keep and play with.

Best Game

It is a very nice game especially for kids. I remember playing it with my cousins when we were kids. visit here

Submitted by Anne Taylor (not verified) on Fri, 10/11/2017 - 5:23am.
Interesting article! Thank

Interesting article! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone.

Submitted by Next Level Ladies Tee (not verified) on Wed, 06/09/2017 - 7:12am.
info

Submitted by Next Level Ladies Tee (not verified) on Wed, 06/09/2017 - 7:11am.
Interesting article! Thank

Emma Swan Red LeatherJacket

Submitted by Christina Grace (not verified) on Mon, 10/07/2017 - 1:28pm.
spam

spam

Submitted by Next Level Ladies Tee (not verified) on Wed, 06/09/2017 - 7:12am.
This game is exceptionally

This game is exceptionally famous yet needs close supervision with more youthful kids. Some are hesitant to pass the parcel at all and may require some support! HD Triple Vent Jacket Getmyleather

Submitted by Carolwright865 (not verified) on Thu, 06/04/2017 - 12:39pm.
great one

The first time I came here, less than 10 seconds the display is perfectly open, and the loading is completed less than 20 seconds and to open the article only took about 7 seconds. So I think this is very fast! Incredible! Trying to maintain

Submitted by uk essay writers (not verified) on Tue, 14/02/2017 - 10:09am.
What a beautiful game it was

What a beautiful game it was passing the parcel. This is the best way to gift the kids in small surprise parcel box. I do essay writing to assignment-help-sydney.com blogs and in my childhood i use to play the similar game but it's a task to do who gets the parcel when music stops.

Submitted by jennifer (not verified) on Tue, 18/10/2016 - 4:57pm.