Trip to Singapore started badly

Trip to Singapore started badly

We had too much luggage to carry around and at the same time help Hazel.

We requested a wheelchair in the car park which never arrived despite many calls back. To make matter worse in the airport the same thing took place no wheelchair showed up despite the airlines calling them.

Finally I had to go and complain directly to the manager in charge upstairs who promptly corrected the situation and came along to help us carry our luggage.

I think that was a technical

I think that was a technical mistake and I hope the airport authority made any alternative arrangement to solve your issue. video production makeup artist If not, then it was a great mistake from the airport authority. Anyway you shared an informative matter!

Submitted by Marshallo (not verified) on Tue, 13/12/2016 - 4:51am.
A too much luggage during a

A too much luggage during a trip will make the trip a worst thing. It is always better you should carry less luggage which is essential for your trip. Everything else would be available in the place where your are heading. We even get rent ipad in most countries.

Submitted by sussan betcher (not verified) on Tue, 29/11/2016 - 11:31am.
I am so sad to hear that you

I am so sad to hear that you had faced certain issues during your Singapore trip. But I hope that you have enjoyed the rest time during the trip. I would like to know the schedule that you have followed during the trip. Keep sharing more! benefits of maca

Submitted by Blade (not verified) on Tue, 15/11/2016 - 5:19am.
I am so sad to hear that you

Submitted by Blade (not verified) on Tue, 15/11/2016 - 4:38am.
These are very bad experience

These are very bad experience to anyone who is traveling to other country from their home town. As rushmyessay.com suggests being international airport they must maintain minimum facilities to passenger and look after them in their need. People like you with more language must have some attention from airport authority. At least at last you got some help from authorities that’s good to hear that.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 31/08/2016 - 6:38am.
online bus ticket

A great article written with great hard work...i must say....a great work of your which shows...I like your site its quite informative and i would like to come here again as i get some time from my studies. And I will share it with my friends.

Submitted by JackWitson (not verified) on Mon, 03/03/2014 - 8:53am.